BSN, AminoX, Endurance & Recovery
Availability: 8 in stock
Over the years, BSN has supplied the supplement world with a host of novel muscle-building products. In their undying quest to bring exciting and innovative products to the marketplace, they have developed the newest supplement breakthrough with BSN’s highly-anticipated entry into the branched-chain amino acid market with AminoX the first effervescent instantized BCAA endurance and recovery agent.
Amino X is designed to support:
– Protein synthesis / anabolism
– Glycogen resynthesis
– Insulin sensitivity
– Anti-catabolism / muscle sparing
– Recovery from training sessions
– Muscular endurance
– Resistance to muscular fatigue
Amino X highlights:
– World’s first effervescent instantized amino acid product
– 10 g of micronized anti-catabolic amino acids per serving!
– 0 g of sugar per serving
– 500 anabolic IUs of vitamin D per serving
– Caffeine-free. Can be used anytime, day or night.
– Mixes completely (no clumping)
About this item
- An easy-to-blend amino acid formula packed with 10 g of amino acids in each dose of which 4 g of BCAA (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
- Contains vitamin D for a nutritional and refreshing drink before, during and after effort
- Vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue and exhaustion while supporting energy metabolism
- A nutritious premium formula without sugars or caffeine
- A cutting edge supplement for athletes and bodybuilders around the world
Amino X is a state-of-the-art supplement containing 10 grams of a mixture of BCAA and amino acids in each dose. Available in a wide range of delicious flavors, it is an ideal drink before, during and after exercise.
BCAAs, amino acids such as L-Alanine, Taurine and L-Arginine, as well as vitamins D and B6 combine to create a unique supplement. Vitamin B6 helps prevent fatigue and exhaustion often associated with intense training*.
Designed without stimulating agents, it contains absolutely no sugar or caffeine. Ideal for athletes, gym enthusiasts, weight lifters and those who practice all types of sports, the Amino X is a supplement that helps you when you need it most. Its ready-to-use, easy-to-mix formula can be combined with cold water to give you a refreshing drink before, during or after your workout.
*Source: Official Journal of the European Union – COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 432/2012 of 16 May 2012 defining the list of authorised health declarations concerning foodstuffs, other than those referring to disease risk reduction and development and the health of the child
Branched chain amino acids (L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine, emulsifier (SOYA LECITHIN)), L-alanine, taurine, acids (citric acid, malic acid), flavours, acidity corrector (sodium bicarbonate), Anti-caking silicon dioxide), dyes (red beet), sweeteners (sucralose, potassium acesulfame), L-arginine, pyridoxine hydrohydrate, cholecalciferol
Recommended consumption per day: 1-2 servings.
|Allergen Information||Contains: Soy|
|Storage Instructions||Store in dry, cool place|
|Serving Recommendation||Consommation recommandée par jour : 1-2 portions.|
|Country of origin||Gb|
|Age Range Description||Adult|