- Multivitamins can improve health, compensate for poor eating habits, and even reduce your risk of developing chronic diseases.
- Multivitamins may provide your body with nutrients so you can physically function at your best throughout daily activity.
- This particular vitamin helps convert nutrients into energy and aids in muscle recovery.
- If you fail to meet your nutrient needs with your diet, your performance will suffer and you may not maximize your training gains.
- Taking a multivitamin each day will ensure against this occurring.
- Multivitamins supplements play an important role in energy production, hemoglobin synthesis, and maintenance of bone health, adequate immune function, and protection of body against oxidative damage.
- They assist with synthesis and repair of muscle tissue during recovery from exercise and injury.
Take one tablet daily of Dexter Jackson multi-vitamins with a cup of water. Consume it with or without meal. Use as directed by physician or licensed nutritionist. Keep this bottle tightly close in a cool, dry place and away from directed heat, sunlight and moisture.